Renew YOUR MEMBERSHIP or change your level
As a member, your dues support our mission to raise awareness of issues impacting the APA community, and enrich our membership through pro-bono clinics, training, development, and programs focused on raising issues in the APA community. Our membership year runs from January 1 through December 31 of each year. We invite you to renew your membership so that we can continue to provide the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with the members of our community
- Exclusive access to a group swearing-in ceremony for the U.S. Supreme Court Bar
- Priority access to our events and programs featuring judges, government officials, firm leaders, in-house counsel, experienced practitioners, and subject-matter experts.
- Access to the members-only page with job announcements
- Opportunities to serve as panelists, speakers, and presenters for our programs
- Complimentary membership to the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
You can renew your membership here. If your professional status has changed since you previously renewed, you can change your membership level here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need any additional information.